7/30/08

Park Days and Swim Days

With school starting on August 11th for the older kids, we will be ending our swim days after August 6th. Thank you, Melanie, Jessica, Jenn , Adrienne, Cheylene, and everyone for making swim days so successful and fun.

Park days will continue Mondays at 10:00 at Kemp park through August for those younger preschool kids not in school yet. I need input for park days starting in September.

Please leave a comment on here or email me once you know your schedule as to when you would like to have park days and if you have location preferences. Usually during the school year we have done afternoon park days, but I need to know if this is what people want to do. Please let me know by September so I can schedule what people want to do. Thanks.

1 comments:

Amy Lucas said...

Like you said, I'm not sure what my schedule will be, but I'd like to give the after school park day a try. My first vote is for Wednesday. That's my 2 cents.