1/3/09

Enrichment Activities

The Enrichment committee would like to gauge the interest level for a couple of mini-enrichment groups. Please read the two possibilities and comment appropriately.

When you leave your comment, please leave your name and the group in which you are interested. We will gauge interest and then organize the activities, if there is enough interest.

1. Cooking group. Our idea for this group would be to meet every other month. A theme would be decided in advance and those interested would make something in that category (i.e., Mexican food, chicken, vegetable, etc.) to make and bring a recipe for. People would sample the dishes and leave with recipes. The thinking would be that it would be a "hostess" type activity rotating to different people's houses.

2. Munch Bunch. This group would meet monthly. One month we would set up a potluck lunch on a weekday at a park or possibly the church to get together with kids to socialize. The next month would be more of a "girls night out" type of activity where we would meet at a restaurant without kids one evening.

Thank you for your input!

16 comments:

Lenore said...

Lenore Stutznegger- I am interested in both, thanks!

Tyler said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aubree said...

I am interested in both and after Feb. I can host a month of the cooking group. Sounds fun!

O'Connor Family said...

Both groups sounds fun!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Lisa Eckels - I'm interested in the Cooking group. Thanks!

Kari Cowden said...

I am interested in both. I might be willing to help host with the cooking class depending on what time.
Kari Cowden

Anonymous said...

I would love to attend both. You are welcome to use my home whenever you need a place to meet. Thanks for offering these fun events!
Jennie Johnson

Anonymous said...

I'd love both!
Michelle

Nicole said...

I'm super excited for the cooking club and would be happy to host. I might make the second group but won't be as committed to coming as to the first.

Nicole Heiney

Anonymous said...

I would love to participate in both groups! Emily Bowen

Anonymous said...

I think I'd be interested in both, depending on the day(s) and time(s). Sounds fun!
Barbara Fisher

Anonymous said...

Cooking group sounds like fun.

Amy Lucas said...

Sandy Kriser is interested in the cooking group and the Girls Night Out.

Karyn said...

Both sound like a lot of fun. Just depends on days and times.
Karyn Johnson

Maylin said...

I would be interested in the "munch bunch." I love getting together with moms and kids and I love GNO even more!

Jenn said...

I would be interested in both. The Munch Brunch is my favorite.