3/2/10

BOOK CLUB DAY CHANGE

For many reasons, it has been brought to my attention that Tuesday nights are not working for us to have book club. Between men's basketball, Stake meetings, and RS activities, Tuesday have become very busy.

I have looked at the stake and ward calendars and have asked all the upcoming hostesses if we can change the days and have decided it would be best to do.

Book Clubs are now going to be on the 4th Wednesday of each month. I know that we have YM and YW's on Wednesday nights for this year, but book club starts at 8:00 p.m. so hopefully, if you really want to come to it, you can join us when the activity is over or when the husbands come home. I am sorry for the group of you this will affect. I tried to look at all the options.

I also tried to look at weeks that we did not have stake or ward activities already going on. I wanted to limit the amount of evenings we are all out of the home each week.

I have updated the schedule on the right of the blog. Please make a note on your calendars.

For the month of March, Jen Karford still has some copies of the book club book if anyone wants it. Contact her if you want to borrow one of them.

0 comments: